Neutrino API Terms and Conditions
Firstly, thanks for your interest in our API. The Neutrino API is made available to you on the following conditions.
Use of the API constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
Access to the API
1. When you create an API account you agree to keep your access key to yourself and secured so that others may not easily obtain it.
2. You agree to ensure that your use of the API does not cause our technical people to stress out.
3. We may impose limitations on or block your access to the API at any time if you breach these terms, or at our sole discretion.
5. Intellectual property retrieved through the API or our documentation remains the property of Neutrino API.
Updates to the API and Terms
6. We will continue to update the API from time-to-time and may not notify you when we do. However we will avoid making any 'breaking-changes' to the API that would require you to make changes to your applications.
7. We will continue to update these terms as our API evolves and we will post those changes on this page.
8. We make absolutely no warranties about our API or the data we provide you. However we do our best to ensure our data is accurate and up-to-date at all times.
9. Any and all liability and responsibility of Neutrino API to you or in connection with the API, is excluded in respect of any and all loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of business or anticipated savings, general and special damages, and consequential and incidental loss.
10. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
If there are any questions regarding these terms you may contact us here: