What is Neutrino API?
Neutrino API is a collection of general-purpose APIs that solve common and recurring problems encountered during software development. We are utilized across many different industries by software developers, data scientists, systems operators and cybersecurity professionals.
Neutrino API is built on these core principles.
Why use Neutrino API?
- Active development and support
- Strict no-log policy. Your data is never stored or logged
- A genuine bootstrapped company, we are 100% customer funded
- Light-weight APIs that are fast and reliable
- Available across multiple cloud providers
- integrates seamlessly into various low-code and data platforms
- Anycast routing for geo-distribution, low latency and high availability
- Long-term focus on product development and stability
Neutrino API initially launched way back in 2013. On a mission to fix those inherently complex problems which crop up on almost all software projects.
Our goal is to provide a highly available, performant, global API network that allows you to focus on your own products and not on
building and maintaining complex in-house tools not relevant to your core business.
Based in Auckland, New Zealand. We are entirely customer funded, our company focus is on helping our customers gain value and with that comes a vision of long-term product development, maintenance and stability. Because our APIs are frequently used in critical business processes we also provide 24/7 operations and support globally.
Today, the Neutrino API network serves thousands of applications all over the world and handles more than 500 Million API requests every day.
Data Center Locations
Available on multiple cloud providers in the following locations:
Need to know more?