What is Neutrino API?
Neutrino API solves recurring problems encountered during the development of software systems.
Neutrino API is a general-purpose tool which can assist in many different situations.
Neutrino API is built on these core principles.
Why use Neutrino API?
- Active development and support
- Light-weight, fast and reliable
- Fully distributed and redundant infrastructure
- Easy API integration with thorough documentation
- Strict no-log policy, your data is never stored or logged
- Hundreds of satisfied customers processing millions of requests every day
Neutrino API launched back in 2013 on a mission to fix those inherently complex problems which crop up on almost all software projects. The Neutrino API platform provides a highly available, performant global network that lets developers focus on their product and not on building and maintaining complex in-house tools not relevant to their core business. Today, Neutrino API serves thousands of applications all over the world and handles more than 250 Million API requests a day.
Data Center Locations
GeoDNS is used to automatically direct API requests to the optimal data center location:
Need to know more? Contact Us