What is Neutrino API?
Neutrino API solves recurring problems encountered during the development of software systems. Neutrino API is a general-purpose tool which can assist in many different situations.
Neutrino API is built on these core principles.
Why use Neutrino API?
- Active development and support
- Light-weight, fast and reliable
- Fully distributed and redundant infrastructure
- Available on multiple clouds
- Anycast routing for low latency and high availability
- Easy API integration with thorough documentation
- Strict no-log policy, your data is never stored or logged
- Hundreds of satisfied customers processing millions of requests every day
Neutrino API launched back in 2013 on a mission to fix those inherently complex problems which crop up on almost all software projects. The Neutrino API platform provides a highly available, performant global network that lets developers focus on their product and not on building and maintaining complex in-house tools not relevant to their core business. Today, Neutrino API serves thousands of applications all over the world and handles more than 500 Million API requests a day.
Level 3, Building 10
666 Great South Road
Auckland 1051, New Zealand
Data Center Locations
IP Anycast is used to automatically route API requests to the optimal data center across multiple public clouds in the following locations:
Need to know more? Contact Us